A trip to Australia later, it’s time for the Center Stars!
I love how these turned out. I almost never iron my seams open on quilts, but I followed Melissa’s advice and found that it really helped to keep the centers lined up and everything flat and even.
Here they are all pinned and ready to sew:
And here’s the first two I made just to see how they would look with the seams open:
And finally ALL of them done!!
16 stars in all. Every single one of them is different.
I’m way behind because of our trip to Australia – Read more on my other blog, Polyface Hen House.
It was purely a business trip, but that did not stop me from loving every minute of the new places, sights, sounds and food!!
Here’s a picture of my hubby and I in front of the famous Sydney Opera House. You can see all of my pictures of our trip here.
- Jan 15 – Intro, Fabric Requirements, and Prizes Announcement
- Jan 29 – Cutting
- Feb 5 – Flying Geese
- Feb12 – Half Square Triangles
- Feb 19 – Building Block Centers
- Feb 26 – Building Block Sides
- Mar 5 – Building Block Corners
- Mar 12 – Piecing Top and Grand Prize Linky
- April 2- Star Light Star Bright Parade and Grand Prize Winners